Technical design and high quality materials
- The entire pilot bar is sleek and lightweight to avoid tangling.
- The diameter of the bar and its grip offers excellent comfort/control ratio.- The pilot bar is made of a high quality material.
- The diameter of the bar and its grip offers an excellent comfort/control ratio.
- It floats thanks to the integrated pre-shaped shock absorbing tips.
- The clam-cleat allows for very precise power management.
A new metal pulley and clam cleat specifically designed for the pilot bar II
- The new pulley improves line stall and safety line release.
- The tuck/shock is significantly improved with better power/depower sliding.
- The new clam cleat gains clamping intensity and therefore efficiency.
- Our number one concern! Not to lose anything in responsiveness and feel of the kite.
- Our lines are made to be the most efficient.
- Our lines are made with the highest level of quality requirements by the German manufacturer Liros. This well-known name in the aeronautical world is synonymous with consistency and perfect finish.
- Thanks to a high quality manufacturing process, our lines are made with the highest quality standards.
- Thanks to a special process of hot pre-stressing, our lines are resistant, do not stretch, are stable over time, and are pleasant to handle on the beach.
- Line length 19m + 3m standard Flexible dynema connector With polarizers
New iso release system
- New iso width system with automatic reset
- A double release to prevent your safety line from wrapping around itself.
- A bar where safety is 100% while being sleek and technical